How to activate NemID via netbank
The userguide below is for customers, who have not previously used NemID. Please be aware, that SEB must have received a copy of 2 different types of ID, before you can use NemID on public websites.
Before you start, you need following next to you
- Your NemID number, received in the letter from NemID
- Your code card, received in the letter from NemID
- Your one-time-password, sent in a separate letter
Step by step guide
- Log in to the internetbank.
- Type your NemID number in the box “Bruger-id”.
- Type your one-time-password (6 digits) in the box “Adgangskode”
- Create afterwards a self-chosen password for future NemID logon.
- We recommend our customers to download and install the NemID app instead of using the NemID card. The card will be phased out end of 2020, and replaced by the app.
Lastest review/update of the content on this page is December 2021