How to activate NemID via netbank
The userguide below is for customers, who have not previously used NemID. Please be aware, that SEB must have received a copy of 2 different types of ID, before you can use NemID on public websites.
Before you start, you need following next to you
- Your NemID number, received in the letter from NemID
- Your code card, received in the letter from NemID
- Your one-time-password, sent in a separate letter
Step by step guide
- Log in to the internetbank.
- Type your NemID number in the box “Bruger-id”.
- Type your one-time-password (6 digits) in the box “Adgangskode”
- Create afterwards a self-chosen password for future NemID logon.
- We recommend our customers to download and install the NemID app instead of using the NemID card. The card will be phased out end of 2020, and replaced by the app.